Each spray contains:
Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) (1:2.5) (DHE: 4 mg) - 0.01 ml
Eucalyptus globules (Blue gum) - 0.005 ml
Melaleuca cajuputi (Cajeput) - 0.005 ml
- Propolis (Bee propolis) - 23 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Alcohol*, cymbopogon citratus extract, essential oil of cinnamonum, purified water.
*Organic certification by Certisys-BE1
Adults 3 sprays 3-6 times daily. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 2 weeks.
Cautions and warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use:
- If you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis or multiple sclerosis.
- If you are taking immunosuppressants.
- If you are allergic to bee products, poplar tree products, or balsam of Peru.
- Stop using and consult a health care practitioner if digestive problems (dyspepsia, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea) occur.
- The effect of other medications may be reduced.
- Consult a health care practitioner if you are taking other medication.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
- Do not use if you suffer from inflammation of the gastro-intestinal system or of the gallbladder, or if you have liver problems.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of small children.