JointSoothe™ gives joints nutritional support for repair, lubrication, free movement, and healthy function. Joints, cartilage, ligaments, tendons and synovial fluid (for joint lubrication) undergo a continuous but slow turnover and remodeling process. This is affected by many physiological factors such as diet, supplements, activity, stress, gut health, allergies, immune status, infections, aging, hormones, toxic load, and/or various medications.
• Provides a comprehensive nutritional support system for healthy joints and cartilage
• Helps to manage a healthy inflammatory response in joint tissue
• Assists in preventing free radicals from affecting joints during normal use
• Glucosamine, Sulfur (MSM), Hyaluronic acid, Copper and Vitamin C – support the synthesis of collagen, a key structural protein in in tendons, cartilage, and ligaments.
• Boswellia and Turmeric Extracts – powerful plant extracts, standardized to their active ingredients in order to deliver maximum support for a healthy inflammatory response.
• New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel – a unique mussel extract, purified using a proprietary process to preserve and stabilize bioactive compounds which help normalize the inflammatory response in joints and surrounding tissues.
• Collagen Type II – the primary type of collagen found in cartilage; provides the basic amino acid building blocks for maintaining healthy cartilage, in a form that is easily recognized and assimilated by the body.
• N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Trans Resveratrol, Zinc, Copper & Manganese – antioxidants and required cofactors for antioxidant enzymes, which help protect against damaging free radicals in order to support healthy cartilage and joint function.
Recommended Dose: Take four capsules per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner (divided dosing recommended).
Note: Check with your health care practitioner before taking this product if you have a shellfish allergy