166.6mg of micellar liposomal quercetin per teaspoon to provide enhanced bioavailability, stability and sustained release, ultimately delivering greater anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory action. Pineapple flavour for improved compliance.
- 166.6mg of micellar liposomal quercetin per teaspoon, designed to overcome the naturally poor bioavailability of standard quercetin supplements
- Patented Cyto-Sorb technology utilizes a two-phase emulsion process with phosphatidylcholine sourced from non-GMO sunflower, vitamin E and organic coconut vegetable glycerin to create these micellar liposomes and drastically improve the bioavailability, stability and sustained release of quercetin
- Indicated for mast cell stabilization and anti-histamine action in order to manage and treat allergic and inflammatory responses such as hay fever and non-bacterial prostatitis
- Each teaspoon provides 166.6mg of micellar liposomal quercetin in a pineapple flavour
- 225mL per bottle offers 45 servings
Unit of Measure above: Each 5ml teaspoon contains
|Quercetin (quercetin dihydrate)
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
||10IU (6.7mg AT)
Purified water, sunflower oil, phosphatidylcholine, glycerin, xylitol, natural citrus flavour, potassium bicarbonate, citric acid, maltodextrin, gum arabic, natural flavours.
Indications: A factor in the maintenance of good health. An antioxidant that helps protect against the oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
Directions for Use: Adults - Take 1 teaspoon per day with food or as directed by a healthcare professional. Shake before use. Refrigerate after opening
Duration of use: Consult a healthcare professional for use beyond 12 weeks.
Cautions: Do not use if safety seal is broken. Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.