A therapeutic blend of saffron, 5-HTP and GABA with additional B-vitamins and minerals to encourage healthy mood and cognition.
- A combination of 5-HTP, GABA and saffron, with added cofactor support in the form of targeted and biologically active minerals and vitamins, in order to support healthy mood balance
- 5-HTP acts as a precursor to serotonin and has been demonstrated to improve mood, sleep difficulties, binge eating, weight management, headaches and fibromyalgia
- GABA is an inhibitory neurotransmitter used to calm the nervous system and shown to support individuals with high stress and insomnia
- Saffron (Crocus sativus) has been demonstrated to improve mood, cognition, erectile function and libido in males
- Zinc, magnesium and activated B-vitamins act as key cofactors in the synthesis and balance of neurotransmitters in the brain
Vegan. GMO, gluten, soy and dairy free.
Available in 90 vegetable capsules.
Unit of Measure above: Each capsule containsNon-Medicinal Ingredients: Glycine, brown rice flour, citric acid, silica, vegetable-grade magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin. Capsule: hypromellose.
|L-5-HTP (seed, Griffonia simplicifolia)
|GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)
|Saffron (stigmas, Crocus sativus L., Iridaceae) 5:1
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
|Magnesium (Albion™ di-magnesium malate, TRAACS™ magnesium bis-glycinate chelate)*
|Zinc (TRAACS™ zinc bis-glycinate chelate)*
|*Mineral chelates supplied by Albion Laboratories, Inc. AlbionTM, DimaCalTM, TRAACSTM and Albion Gold Medallion design are trademarks of Albion Laboratories,Inc. U.S Patents 6,706,904 7,838,042.
Directions: Adults - Take 1 capsule, 3 times per day with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Indications: Helps to promote healthy mood balance and temporarily promote relaxation. Can help to relieve symptoms of fibromyalgia and helps in energy metabolism and tissue formation.
Duration of Use: For use beyond 1 year, consult a healthcare professional. For migraine prophylaxis, use for at least 2 - 3 weeks to see beneficial effects. For mood balance, use for at least 1 week to see beneficial effects. For relief of symptoms of fibromyalgia, use for at least 2 - 3 weeks to see beneficial effects.
Known Adverse Reactions: Some people may experience diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
Warnings: Do not use if safety seal is broken. Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you are taking carbidopa or drugs or supplements with serotonergic activity. These may include, but are not limited to, L-tryptophan, Sadenosylmethionine (SAMe), St. John’s wort, antidepressants, pain killers, over the counter cough and cold medication containing dextromethorphan, anti-nausea medication and anti-migraine medication. Consult a healthcare professional If you suffer from any psychological disorder or condition, such as frequent anxiety or depression, or if symptoms persist or worsen. Stop use and consult a healthcare professional if you show signs of weakness, oral ulcers, abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain or if you experience skin changes. Avoid taking with alcohol or products that cause drowsiness