Immune Function, Blood Vessels, Allergies, Inflammation
✔ Supports blood vessels health
✔ Regulates histamine release in seasonal allergies
✔ Optimized immune function
✔ Improves muscle endurance and recovery
✔ Promotes healthy cellular aging
Quercetin in Phytosome® (Liposomal-like) technology provides 20x higher absorption into the bloodstream compared to quercetin alone. Once in the blood, this powerhouse antioxidant delivers unparalleled antioxidant protection to neutralize free radicals and prevent oxidative damage to support a healthy inflammatory response and optimized immune function.
Quercetin works by optimizing the immune and inflammatory responses in the body. It is used to support healthy immune function and anti-viral activity, respiratory health, muscle endurance and recovery, blood vessel and capillary health, and reduce symptoms triggered by histamine release in seasonal allergies and hives. In addition, healthy cellular aging is enhanced through the flavonoid antioxidant activity combined with the ability of quercetin to up-regulate sirtuins (cellular health regulators) and reduce cellular senescence (associated with biological aging).
Key Quercetin Features:
• Protect blood vessels and capillaries from oxidative damage due to inflammation.
• Promotes a healthy inflammatory response in the respiratory tract.
• Regulates histamine release in seasonal allergies and hives.
• Acts as a zinc ionophore, 'shuttling' zinc across the cell membrane into cells.
Each capsule contains:
• Quercefit® Quercetin Phytosome® (quercetin-phosphatidylcholine complex) 250 mg
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Natural, Non-GMO, Peanut Free, Soy Free, Vegan, Wheat Free, Yeast Free
Recommended Dosage: Adults take 1 capsule 2 times per day. Take with food/meal.