IndicationsAn all-inclusive trauma (sports or accident) cream: reduces inflammation, swelling and tension to promote complete tissue healing.
Injuries of all types; wounds, cuts, burns, sprains, and bone fractures, conditions of athletic or physical overexertion, persistent rheumatism at sites of previous injury.
Mode of actionArnica
Relieves joint, back, nerve, and muscle pain
Reduces local inflammation, bruising and hematomas
Promotes healing of tendon and ligament injuries
Tennis and golfers elbow, bursitis, sprains and strain, fractures
Promotes lymphatic and venous movement and muscle relaxation
Minimizes rheumatic symptoms affecting the muscles and joints
: Generalized trauma or inflammation; injury throbbing pain and extravasation of blood; contusion, sprain, trauma; general aggravation from exertion; bruised sensation; nervous shock.Galium aparine
: Reduces and removes localized congestion, influences the lymphatic system;, drains metabolic waste and swelling; decreased cellular suffocation to improve cellular repair; improves effectiveness of other remedies to speed up recoveryHamamelis
: Injuries with bruising or hemorrhage; dissipates stagnant blood; sore, bruised sensation.Hypericum
: For reduction of nerve pain, injuries related to the nerves and spine, sharp shooting pain, promoting recovery from nerve inflammation or damage.Ledum
: Rheumatic joint pain; injuries with bruising; injuries to the eyeballs.Magnesium phosphoricum
: Cramping and shooting pains and constricting sensation; muscle tension, “Charley horse”, spasmodic pain; pains better with heat; promotes proper muscle contraction and relaxation; irritated nerve pain and twitching; improves stagnant flow caused by muscle constriction.Rhus toxicodendron
: Stiffness pain of the joints; general aggravation from overexertion; symptoms better with heat and/or better from motion or not.Ruta
: Tear or sprain to tendons; strains or dislocation of the joints, resulting in a stiff bruised pain; injury to the periosteum.Symphytum
: Trauma and injury to the eye; improves the reunion of bone and aids in pain relief in the case of fractures.Clinical experience
- As a preventative remedy, administer 1 time daily, 1 week before and 1 week after surgery, labour, or any physical overexertion.
- Increase frequency of use in acute injury cases (apply every couple of hours), and reduce frequency as symptoms improve.
- Beneficial in the treatment of chronic symptoms which are the result of previous physical trauma.
- It is best to treat internally with R55 + BIO 91 drops at the same time to promote quicker healing.
Arnica D3 1 g, Galium aparine D6 1 g, Hamamelis D1 1 g, Hypericum D4 1 g, Ledum D4 1 g, Magnesium phosphoricum D6 1 g, Rhus toxicodendron D8 1 g, Ruta D4 1 g, Symphytum D6 1 gNon-medicinal ingredients:
Purified water, mineral oil, white petrolatum, octyldodecanol, cetostearyl alcohol, ethanol, sodium cetearyl sulfate, potassium sorbate, sorbic acid, dibasic sodium phosphate, monobasic potassium phosphate, lactose monohydrate.DosageAdults and children 2 years & older
apply over the affected area 1-3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. After application, wash hands thoroughly. Do not use longer than 4 weeks.Cautions and warnings
- For children 2-11 years, consult a health care practitioner prior use.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- External use only.
- Apply only to uninjured, intact skin.
- Do not apply cream to face, eyes, mucous membranes or nipples.
- When breastfeeding, do not apply the cream in the area of the breast.
- Avoid use on extensive area.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Known adverse reactions
- Do not use if hypersensitive to plants of the daisy (Anacardiaceae/Compositae) family.
- In rare cases, allergic skin reactions or contact dermatitis are possible. In this case discontinue use of product