Taraxa (formerly Hepartox) is a unique formulation capable of stimulating liver detoxification by promoting hepatocyte activity and greater circulation to the liver. Besides its detoxification attributes, Taraxa contains the lipotropic factors and herbs that act to protect the liver from further damage.
Wormwood, dandelion and turmeric are traditionally used to help relieve dyspepsia.
Each vegetarian tablet contains:
• Lipotropic factors: Choline (bitartrate) 165 mg
• DL-methionine 165 mg
• Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) 100 mg
• Turmeric (Curcuma longa L.) * 3% curcuminoids 75 mg
• Dandelion root (Taraxacum offincale) 50 mg
• Magnesium (oxide) (17.5 mg)
• Celandine (Chelidonium majus) 17 mg
• Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10 mg
• Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 5 µg
Suitable for vegetarians.
Take two tablets two to three times a day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner immediately if you develop any of the following symptoms: nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite combined with itching, yellowing of the skin or eyes, dark urine. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you take ciprofloxacin, quinolone antibiotics, antiplatelet medication or blood thinners. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Do not use if you have liver or gall bladder disorders, and/or bowel obstruction, stomach or intestinal ulcers, bile duct obstruction. Discontinue use if you develop symptoms of liver trouble.