Highly standardized herbal extracts and active nutrients for improved cognitive function and memory in your aging population.
- Contains a comprehensive blend of ingredients designed to support cognition and memory
- Phosphatidylserine, bacopa and alpha-GPC are included to upregulate acetylcholine production and improve cognitive markers such as memory, attention, mood and reaction time
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid is able to cross the blood-brain-barrier and protect the brain from oxidative damage
- Ginkgo is added to improve blood flow to the brain
- Vitamin B6, B12 and folate are provided for nervous system support and homocysteine reduction
GMO, gluten and dairy free.
Unit of Measure above: Each softgelNon-Medicinal Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides (from coconut oil), lecithin, beeswax, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, dicalcium phosphate. Capsule: gelatin, caramel, glycerine.
|Phosphatidylserine-enriched soy lecithin (20% phosphatidylserine)
|DL-alpha lipoic acid
|Ginkgo biloba extract (leaf, Ginkgo biloba) 24% flavonoid glycosides, 6% terpene lactones, 50:1
|Bacopa extract ( Bacopa monnieri ) 55% bacosides A & B, 20:1
|L-alpha-glycerophosphorylcholine (Choline alfoscerate)
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
Directions: Adults - Take 2 softgels, 2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Indications: Helps to enhance memory in adults. Helps to support cognitive function.
Warnings: Do not use if safety seal is broken. Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you are taking any medications including high blood pressure and seizures medications or have a medical condition including diabetes. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional if you experience sweating, paleness, chills, headache, dizziness or confusion - these may be symptoms of serious low blood sugar.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils or vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding.
Known Adverse Reactions: May cause digestive problems.