A certified organic, GMO free and FODMAP-friendly soluble fibre sourced from acacia gum. Gentle on the digestive tract.
- Contains FibregumTM, a soluble prebiotic fibre sourced from acacia gum
- Highly tolerable with minimal flatulence, bloating and abdominal cramping as per digestive tolerability studies
- Demonstrated to increase beneficial bacterial counts, encourage short-chain fatty acid production, improve inflammatory cytokine profiles and support intestinal permeability
- Certified organic, GMO free and FODMAP-friendly
- Odorless, tasteless and colourless, allowing for improved compliance
Vegan. GMO, gluten, soy and dairy free.
325 grams per container
Unit of Measure above:
|Organic FibregumTM (acacia)
Each scoopNon-Medicinal Ingredients:
Directions: Children 4 and up: Take 1 scoop per day or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take 2 hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Take with at least 250ml of liquid to maintain adequate fluid intake. Adults: Take 1-2 scoops per day or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take 2 hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Take with at least 250ml of liquid to maintain adequate fluid intake.
Indications: Source of fibre to help stimulate the growth of healthy bacteria (such as bifidobacteria) in the intestines/gut. Source of fibre for the maintenance of good health.
Warnings: Do not use if safety seal is broken. Consult a healthcare professional prior to use, especially if you have difficulty swallowing or if you are taking medications which inhibit peristaltic movement (e.g. opioids, loperamide). If you have symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever or are experiencing a sudden change in bowel habits that has persisted for more than 2 weeks, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, or have failed to defecate following the use of a laxative product, consult a healthcare professional.
Known Adverse Reactions: May cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances (such as gas, bloating, cramps).